Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Question

Dear Girls,

I have a burning question in my mind. I am very curious about the fact that most females I spoke to in the wards have the ability to remember when was the date of their Last Menstrual Period (LMP). The reason why I am curious is I myself am having trouble remembering the exact date of the events happening in the previous month, but it seems that females have no problem doing so. Is it because you all are blessed with good memory?

Also, I hope someone can provide me an answer about how you all know when to prepare yourself for the menstruation phase. Is it because you have memorised the date of the LMP and hence are able to predict the next period and therefore preparing yourselves earlier on? Or is it because you have the uncomfortable feeling in your stomach and you know that it is the time of the month?

Hope to get some answers here. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

FengY

Post a Comment

0 Comments